Hi!






















Img Source

Hey welcome to my blog! I've been thinking about making a blog for ages and my friend encouraged me to start one, so here I am!
I am a qualified NVQ Level 3 beauty therapist and am currently taking a course with QC Make up academy, so will be updating here with the looks that I do for that.
I'm obsessed with anything to do with beauty and have an unhealthy addiction to nail varnish!
I'll probably do monthly favourites, make up looks, reviews, hauls, nail art and other beauty related things!
I am learning how to use blogger, so sorry if it takes me a while!!
 

Comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment
      Ooo yea following on bloglovin sounds good :)
      Hope you are well
      King regards
      Chan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts