Clotheshow live 2013 haul


So..I went to Clotheshow live last tuesday and got some lovely things, it was a great day out and the fashion show was amazing :)  hehe... thought I would do a quick post to show what I got and what bargains I found..

First up is probably my fave things I brought which was the Ciate nail advent calender and the chalkboard manicure set..now I was wanting the Ciate advent calender for ages but I am really glad I waited as I got it for only £10...what a fab bargain, I was deffo happy to get this and have been loving opening it every day!!! I also picked up the chalkboard manicure set for only £5....also very happy to get as I wanted to get it for ages and for a fiver that is very good..hehe


I also picked up this little nail art stamp kit from MoYou as I love doing nails and have always wanted to try these out...


Now I no that I probably didn't need any more nail varnish after picking up the Ciate advent calender but I was in nail heaven when I came across this little booth...all of the All that Jazz nail colours were so pretty and glittery but I was good and stuck to 2 colours for now as I wanted to try this brand out and see what they were like and for only £5 each ( I think they are normally around £8) how could I not..hehe :) I am so in love with these 2 colours I chose soooo pretty.....


Then I came across a little section called Mallow Tree and they were doing 3 of these pots of sweets for £10 when they are normally around £8 in shops for just one pot so you know I couldn't resist buying these different shaped flavoured marshmallow and yes as soon as I got home me n my sisters may have nibbled on some of the fruit salad flavoured ones which were soooo tasty...haha

Then I found a little booth called Bomb Cosmetics and fell in love with everything in the booth..they were doing 3 for £5 I think on the bath bombs n so I picked up 3 that I thought smelt the best n don't they just look so yummy like you wana eat them :) hehe

Last of all I brought two really pretty tops that I love and the Company stand was doing a little goody bag with three magazines and little bits and bobs for only £1.00...

If you have never been to Clotheshow Live I would deffo recommend going as you can get some really good bargains there, especially on the last day which is when I go as all the stands do everything much cheaper as they want to get rid of stock...

Hope you enjoyed my little haul from Clotheshow and hope you all have a wonderful christmas :)



Comments

  1. hey hun,
    Youve got some LOVELY buys there, i went to CSL once and it was amazing, want to go back again sometime, but its just expensive. You seemed to have done amazingly though!
    I've nominated you for this award>> http://helenalovesx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-leibster-award.htm Be sure to send me the link if you do it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Helena, thank you for your comment...sorry only just seeing this I have been sooo busy and not had time to come on here...lol but awh yea thank you I am in love with everything I got from Clotheshow live...u should deffo try and go again...love it...lol
      hope ur well
      mnay thanks Chantelle

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts