All That Jazz Nail Polish Review...

Hello everyone, so it has been a little while since my last post but today I wanted to do a review for you all...

So back in December I went to the Clotheshow Live and discovered a new nail polish range...for me this was very exciting as I love trying out new nail polish especially as this company has so many glittery nail polishes to choose from..

They had a little booth full of the most amazing glitter polishes and believe me it was sooo hard to choose what colours I wanted but in the end I picked out only 2 colours to test out...at Clotheshow I think they were doing any polish for £5.00 instead of normally around £10.00 ( sorry was a while back so can't quite remember the price, hehe ) even way they were a bargain for such pretty polishes.

So the two colours I picked out was Stella's-dropped in pearls & Jennifer's-The beauty bleu-print

This first colour in Stella's-draped in pearls is a very lovely white/silver sparkle colour-above with 2 coats

The second colour in Jennifer's-the beauty bleu-print is a beautiful baby blue colour-above with 2 coats

As you can see they both look very pretty on-I love them both and they both look fab with just 2 coats on.I have worn them both quite a few times now and they last on my nails for ages, so overall I would say these are good quality polishes for the price. I predict big things for this company in the future..hehe

 I will deffo be purchasing more colours from the range...what do you all think of them? Let me no if any of you make any cheeky purchases :)

If your interested in checking out All That Jazz polishes here is the link to their website- http://www.allthatjazzuk.com/

Hope you all found this review useful and I will see you soon with a new post




Comments

Popular Posts