Bit of a haul 2013

So...here is my first haul on here and I am just a little bit excited about what I got :) ......


First I popped into Lush as I have been waiting all year for Snow Fairy to re-appear-one of my fave shower gels ever, love the smell so much I just want to eat it...I also picked up the Snow Fairy magic wand as I wanted to try it for so long and now my bath is fixed I had to go and pick it up and I have used it a couple of times now and I really do love it.
Also picked up one of my fave hair treatments-Roots from lush-smells lovely and really helps give my fine, thin hair a bit of a oomph...last but not least I picked up The Comforter which I am excited to try..I really do love lush and love all the Xmas products that I will be picking up very soon :)


Then I popped into Boots and picked up a few things..first I picked up one of my fave all time perfumes- the Benefit So Hooked On Carmella perfume which I can say I am really hooked on this perfume..smells divine.
Also picked up the Bourjois healthy mix foundation to try as I have heard many good reviews on this so wanted to give it a try..then I picked up a few essentials that I needed the Johnsons eye makeup remover pads, my fave dry shampoo by Batiste in cherry, Great lash mascara by Maybelline, Nivea lip butter and I decided to pick up the Soap and Glory One Heck Of a Blot powder to try.

I also took a cheeky little trip into New Look as I had a 25% off coupon and found these lovely pieces of items which I have fallen in love with..I have pretty much worn all these items pretty much every day and was glad to find them especially as it was all things that I needed...:) and they are all very comfy..would deffo recommend picking up these pieces as you won't regret it, I promise..hehe

Well that's it for my haul today, hope you all enjoyed reading about my new finds...let me no if you want me to review any of the products for you or if you have any products you would recommend as I love trying out new stuff..who wouldn't aye..

Comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts