October favourites 2013



October was a experimental month for me, I tried alot of new things and ended up loving quite a bit.

My first two faves I am sharing today is the Hollister crescent Bay body spray and Bed Head superstar thickening spray.
I first found out about the Hollister spray through my sister and once I smelt it I knew I needed my own one-smells delicious!!! Smells very fruity and sweet, would be perfect for summer but i'm also still using it now as it's just too good to not use..
This Bedhead stuff is Amazing... Found out about this from my hairdresser, when she used it in my hair I couldn't believe how much volume it gave to my very fine and flat hair...

My next faves are the Sleek rose gold blusher and the MUA Ever After matte eye-shadow palette.
Now these two are some of my favorite makeup pieces... the Sleek blusher is very pretty on and suits pretty much any skin tone, leaves a nice rosy gold glow to the skin..really stunning for this time of the year.
The MUA products I am in love with, I have tried many of their products and this matte palette is another amazing makeup piece from MUA...the eye-shadows go on lovely, they are very soft and last me pretty much all day and the colour selection is amazing..love love love...

This Yankee candle smells AMAZING...one of my fave candles EVER...really gets you in the mood for xmas...seriously everyone needs to smell this candle..
Next up one of my all time fave foundations which I have been using for ages now...the Benefit Hello Flawless foundation leaves me with a nice glow and goes on lovely on my skin..a really lovely foundation for drier skin types..perfect

Now my last two faves are these Essie nail polishes, the lilac one is called full steam ahead and the pink one is called the girls are out...these were my first two Essie nail polishes I have tried and I have to say I am in LOVE with them...the polishes go on really nice and gives good coverage...they both look beautiful on and they lasted on my nails for a good 4-5 days without any chipping..very impressed with these.

So that was my faves for October, hope you enjoyed and gave you some inspiration for new products.



Comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts