Halloween cat nails!


Hello everyone, hope your all having a lovely chilled Sunday and had a lovely week. Today I have a not quite scary Halloween cat nail look for you.


I wanted to create a cat look on a black background so I used Nails inc black polish in Maddox Street. This is one of my all time favourite colours from Nails inc as it has a bit of sparkle to it.


For the stamp I used Moyoulondon Halloween stamping plate no.16. Yep I am still loving this stamping plate as it is so easy to create lots of different looks from it. I did actually find it a bit harder to create this look as the cat stamp didn't pick up that easy so did have to attempt it a few times.


As usual, I used the Nails inc caviar basecoat, followed by 2 coats of the Nails inc polish and then the Nails inc caviar topcoat. Then did all the cat stamps using the white Moyoulondon special effect polish. I love this look although i'm not quite sure if some of them actually look like cats?

My last Halloween look will be up on Tuesday, keep a look out for it.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my little corner of the web.



Follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date.

If you would like to follow me on my other social media they are all linked- Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.




Comments

  1. OMG that is brilliant, so cute! I thought they were ghosts to begin with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts