Halloween Witch Nails!


Hello everyone, hope your week is going good so far. Today's nails I created a spooky Halloween witch nail look.

I am slowly getting there with nail stamping and I love the purple nail colour with the witch and Halloween nail stamp. I thought I would choose purple as for me when I think of witches i think of purple and green for some reason.


I used the Ciate mini polish in 'chain reaction' which I got from the Ciate Christmas advent calendar last year-yes I am very excited about this years ones too. This is a lovely dark purple with a shimmer running through it.

The same nail stamping plate that was used in my last post was used again for this using the witch stamp and the Halloween stamp this time round.


I done this on my own nails this time round, using Nails inc kensington caviar base coat to start with, followed by 2 coats of the Ciate purple nail polish and finishing with the Nails inc kensington caviar top coat. Then applied all the witch stamps followed by the Halloween stamp using Moyoulondon's white polish.

I'm having lots of fun creating these Halloween nail looks at the moment and getting more into the nail stamping, I love nail stamping as it's a great way to create easy nail art and so many different looks when you finally get the hang of it.


What do you think of this spooky witch nail look? I love the way it looks like she is walking off into the night with the dark purple colour behind her and the Halloween just adds a little something to it.

For even more nail looks that I create go and give me a follow on Instagram where I post regularly.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my posts.





Comments

Popular Posts