Halloween Haunted house & graveyard nails!


Hello Everyone, to start of my Halloween week I have a spooky haunted house & graveyard look over a dark polish with glitter to add to the effect.


For this look the nail polishes I used was Nails inc Prince Arthur road with my new polish that was featured in my recent nail haul the very pretty glittery Ciate polish in London Baby. I thought the dark glitter would add a spooky effect to the background of the haunted house & graveyard and fit in with the theme of it all. It was rather hard to get a decent picture showing the glitter properly.


I used the Moyoulondon Halloween stamping plate from the festive collection in no.16 for this look using the haunted house on all fingers apart from the ring finger where I used the graveyard stamp. I did find the house stamp a bit more tricky to use but I think the effect it gave was really nice.


I used the Nails inc kensingtion caviar basecoat, 2 coats of the Nails inc colour with one coat over the top of the Ciate glitter finishing off with the Nails inc kensington top coat. Then applying all the stamps using the Moyoulondon special effect white polish.


Thank you for taking the time to look at my little corner of the web...

Make sure your following me on bloglovin to keep up to date as I will being doing extra posts this week for Halloween. 😊👻





Comments

Popular Posts