I'm back!




Hello, hello, hello, I am finally back after a long time off. Life got in the way, what can I say aye.
Anyways this is just a quick post to say I am back and will be posting more regularly on here from now on. My main focus will be nails at the moment with maybe a bit of beauty/skincare and make-up thrown in too to mix it up.
My posts will mainly to begin with consist of swatches of nail polishes and reviews, nail art looks-pretty simple ones for now and maybe a few nail hauls of whats new etc.
As I have been posting lots on instagram of nail art and swatches I thought I would start posting on here again too, to show whats new, my fave nail polishes and brands and simple nail art that you can easily follow once you know how to and after a few practices, trust me if you have the patience then you will get the hang of it.
I will also be posting tips and tricks as I have now been a nail technician/ beauty therapist for nearly 7 years, crazy I know but I have learned a lot throughout the years and would love to pass on lots of tips to you all.
Anyway I'm going to go now as yeah i kinda said this was a quick post and now I have babbled on way too much. Just wanted to fill you all in and hope you enjoy my new content. I'm so excited to get started.
                                                              

Comments

Popular Posts