Halloween mix up nails!


Hello everyone, hope you're all having a lovely week so far. Next up in my Halloween nails week is this mix up of stamps nails I created for my sister.


She wanted a variety of the different stamps so we did a mixture of the ghosts, bats, trick or treat and then a cute cat, at the time of doing her nails a couple of her nails had broken sadly but she didn't want the other ones short so we just left them as they were and filed them to neaten them up, i think it adds to the Halloween look tho.


The polish we used for this look was a dark blue- Ciate polish the Olivia Palermo range they did in New England Fall. With the Moyoulondon white special effect polish.


I used the Moyoulondon Halloween plates which can be seen in my first nail haul I did. They are from the festive collection Halloween plate no.16 & no.53.


As usual I used the Nails inc base coat to start with, followed by 2 coats of the Ciate polish and then finishing with the Nails inc top coat. Then stamped all the nails using the variety of stamps chosen.

I really am enjoying nail stamping and was really pleased with how this look came out.

A new blog post will now be up pretty much everyday up till halloween as I have so many Halloween nails to show you so make sure your following me on bloglovin to see them all.

Thank you for checking out my little corner on the web. 😊💓




Comments

Popular Posts