Mini Nail haul!


Hello everyone, hope you're all having a lovely day.

Today I thought I would do my first nail haul to show a few recent nail bits I have picked up as after all this is one of my favourite things to do 😊

As you can see I picked up a few bits from MoyouLondon and a couple of mini polishes from Ciate via Asos.

First up I did an order on the Moyoulondon website as i have recently been getting back into nail stamping after finally figuring how to actually do it after many attempts as way back in like 2012 or something I actually picked up a stamping kit from the clotheshow live as they had a stall there and had a good deal on the kits, so I brought one but tried it out a few times and gave up as I just could not get the hang of it and shoved it out of the way. But recently I have seen nail stamping more and more so I thought I would give it another try and after a few attempts actually finally managed to do it, well the little stamps at the moment still getting the hang of the bigger ones.


So as it's coming up to Halloween I saw they had some Halloween plates and thought I would do an order as I have been wanting to buy a few more plates for a while now and so thought this was perfect timing. Firstly I picked up a new clear stamp & scraper as I was interested in trying this as my other is more round and small. I picked up 2 Halloween plates- festive collection num 16 & num 53-keep a look out for lots of Halloween nail looks with these, i'm so excited. The other 2 plates are the scandi collection num 08 & the artist collection no 28. So plenty of nail stamping nail designs to come.


Last from my little nail haul I was browsing on Asos and came across the mini Ciate nail varnishes that I really couldn't resist, there were 4 colours to choose from and I really could not decide as they were all so pretty, in the end I went for Part time mermaid-a very pretty green sheeny colour and the other colour, Palm springs - a dark blue with a slight shimmer. Keep an eye out on my Instagram for swatches of these coming soon and if you would like I can do swatches and a review on my blog about them soon, just let me know.

Hope you all enjoyed seeing what I got in my first nail haul, I love when my nail packages arrive, it's so exciting. I'm sure there will be plenty more to come...hehe.




Comments

Popular Posts