Halloween Pumpkin Nails


Hello Everyone, I'm back with my first Halloween look. Thought it was time to get into the Halloween theme and my friend brought me the perfect colour to use for a Halloween look so I done her nails for her creating a pumpkin themed nail stamp look.


So the colour in question is from Ciate in beach hut, look at how pretty it looks-a glittery burnt orange colour perfect for autumn and perfect for a Halloween look. Even tho this is glittery it painted on like a dream, a very lovely consistency-not too thin but just the right amount of colour and glitter if that makes sense.


I used the Moyoulondon stamping plate festive collection plate num 16. This is one of their Halloween plates and have some rather cool Halloween looks on it. Today I used the pumpkin one and the trick or treat one on the ring fingers. Now I am still learning how to nail stamp and get the hang of it, I find the smaller stamps easier to do then the bigger ones at the moment but for my first attempt at using this nail plate with my new clear stamp I am pretty happy with how it turned out.


I done a manicure first, then I used the Nails inc kensington caviar base coat, followed by 2 coats of the Ciate polish finishing of with the Nails inc kensington caviar top coat. Then was the fun bit with the nail stamping using the Moyoulondon special nail polish in white. I loved the finished look as I love this colour with the white pumpkins and trick or treat stamping. It did take a few goes to get the hang of the stamping and it's not fully perfect and how I would like it but I'm just glad that I can finally actually do the stamping a bit now and practice makes perfect aye.


I had lots of fun creating this look and i am enjoying doing nail stamping. More Halloween looks to come in the next few posts, can't wait.

What do you think of the look? Do you love the nail colour? let me no in the comments.

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin to keep up to date













Comments

  1. ah theyre super cute! I need the stencils!!!!!!
    elle x
    www.abloggersbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I had fun doing them! You should defintley get the stamping plate as it has loads of designs on it :) keep a look out for more halloween designs coming on my blog soon. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts