Tk Maxx Mini Nail Haul!


Hello Everyone, hope you all have had a lovely week. I am back with just a tiny nail haul as I went shopping in Bristol last week and may have found myself in Tk Maxx and drawn to the nail polishes. I mean how could I resist when they are at bargain prices?

Now when I say a mini haul it really is as I only picked up 3 things but wanted to show you all so you can see what bargains you can get at Tk Maxx if you love nail polish, I picked up two Ciate polishes and a pack of nail art pens with 4 included in it.



The first things I picked up were the 2 Ciate polishes, both being glitters as I actually don't have many glitters at the moment and these look so pretty.


The first colour I was drawn too is Ciate london baby, this literally drew me to it with all the different sparkle in it. It's a very dark black with a mixture of different coloured glitters in it. As soon as I seen this I had to have it as it is so pretty and I love glitters like this as in different light it sparkles all different colours. I also pictured using this for a halloween look I wanted to do which will be coming up on my blog shortly, it would also be perfect for Christmas time. I haven't used this on it's own yet but it would probably need a few coats to make it full coverage as it's quite clear with one coat. I used this over a dark colour in Halloween look that is coming up and it looked so lovely on and very sparkly but I will say it was a bit of a nightmare to get off. This was £3.99 in Tk Maxx.


The second colour I picked up was another Ciate polish, another glitter this time a sparkly silver colour. I can't tell you the name of this one as annoyingly there was another sticker over the name and when I tried to get it off it pulled the name off to, oops haha. I picked this one up as silver glitters are my favourites and always looks super pretty over lots of different colours. This again has lots of different flecks running through it with a silver base to it with bigger bits of glitter in it too, really sparkles on the nail and again was only £3.99 so I couldn't resist.


Then last of all I spotted some nail art pens for only £4.99. This pack comes with 4 different colours containing a orange, red, green & yellow. I picked these up as I needed some more colours in the nail art pens and these come in handy when doing nail art as they have a nib and a brush so handy for drawing and painting freehand. I haven't used these yet but want to try out some nail art so keep a eye out as I'm sure there will be some looks coming soon using them.


Have you been to Tk Maxx before? If so did you find any good bargains?

Think I am going to post a few extra times next week with extra Halloween nail looks leading up to and on Halloween, so keep a eye out for a few more extra blog posts as a special Halloween week.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date.

Don't forget to follow me on my Facebook page, Instagram & Twitter too.







Comments

Popular Posts