Nails inc unicorn polish duo review


Hello everyone, so I thought as my first review I would talk about my current favourite nail polishes at the moment, the very pretty unicorn polishes by Nails inc...

Nails inc Sparkle Like A Unicorn Duo

As you can see from the picture above you get 2 polishes included in the pack, Rainbow Wishes & Dream Dust-I think you will all agree that they are both very pretty colours, and the best bit you get both these polishes for £15 which is a bargain considering they are both full size and one of Nails inc polishes on there own normally is around £15. I was more then happy when they came and I realised they were both full size as for some reason I thought they were going to be the smaller bottles.

Nails inc Rainbow Wishes

So, first up is Rainbow Wishes-the main reason I brought this duo pack was due to this colour as I had seen so many people post about it and I fell in love with this colour-I mean who couldn't really just look at how pretty it looks. This is described as a rainbow colour and you can see why as when on the nails it has so many pretty colours running through it-it's a very beautiful soft purple/lilac colour with a green sheen running through it, it looks so so so pretty on the nails, I am seriously in love with it and can't stop looking at it when on my nails-probably one of my favourite colours Nails inc have ever brought out 😊

Nails inc Dream Dust
Next up is Dream Dust-now lets not leave this colour out as I feel possibly Rainbow wishes has maybe outshone this one but Dream Dust is still a very pretty colour-it is a glitter polish after all & who can really resist a glitter polish, especially one that looks this beautiful. It defintley sits along nicely with the other colour. It's a golden rose pink colour with it shimmering more golden in certain lights. The best part it's not like other glitters that are a nightmare to take off, it still took a bit longer then normal polishes but I found this relatively easy to take off which is just great.

I would highly recommend this duo pack especially as you are basically getting 2 for the price of 1, what a bargain. I love Nails inc polishes as they last so well on the nails especially paired with their kensington caviar base & top coat which I used with both polishes seen in the pictures.

So there we have it everyone my first review done, hope you all enjoyed it. I could go on for ages about the polishes but will leave it there. Let me no if you end up getting them.







Comments

Popular Posts