Nails inc holographic nail polish review


Hello everyone, hope your all doing well and enjoying your week so far. It's defintley getting colder in the UK now but I do love this time of the year.

I have another nail polish review today for you all, this time it's the holographic polishes from Nails inc-thought I would do this as I brought these at the same time as I brought the unicorn polishes.


These polishes like Nails inc say 'are out of this world', very different to any other polishes I have used before. Very pretty colours, glittery holographic but not like any other glitter as they don't feel like a normal glitter polish as when on feel very smooth to the touch. Plus they remove from the nails very easily which is always a bargain when a polish has glitter in it.



First up is Rocket Fuel-a silvery holographic glitter colour with lots of different colours of glitter running through it that shifts to different shades when moved around. This colour is really nice as I am a massive fan of silver with glitter in it.


The other colour is Ghetto Galactic- this is a very pretty pink holographic colour again with a mix of different colours running through it. I would say this colour is a lot more glittery then the other one and the different colours reflect more. This one defintley paints on better then the silver one.

Now don't get me wrong I do love nails inc polishes they are one of my favourite brands but I have to say that i'm not too sure on this formula as I find the formula very sheer and when painting the 2nd coat it drags the colour underneath so looks a bit patchy but I think once you get used to the formula it might be easier to use or just do very thin coats and do 3 coats. I do have to say tho that these polishes to dry very quickly, they dry down to sort of a matte finish with the glitter shining through. In the pictures I haven't put a top coat on as the first time I did it, it made the colours go all a bit weird and a funny colour-I think it looks better without the topcoat on maybe.

Have you tried this range of polishes out by Nails inc? If you have let me no what you thought on the formulas and did you like them?

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Comments

Popular Posts